[Freeipa-users] HBAC rules not applying to Solaris clients

sipazzo sipazzo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 18:22:01 UTC 2015

Ok thanks all. I will look into pam_list, integrating with the Solaris RBAC is probably beyond me as I am not that Solaris savvy and there is no documentation on using it with freeipa that I see.
I tried using AllowGroups in sshd_config on Solaris to restrict access but it only seems to work with primary group membership. Is this expected? From reading documentation it should work with secondary/supplementary documentation as well. Let me know if you have found a way around that please.