[Freeipa-users] Add "mkhomedir" after install

Martin Štefany martin at stefany.eu
Wed Dec 9 19:49:43 UTC 2015

Hello Ranbir,

that installation option (as few more) just adjusts parameters passed to authconfig utility.

To enable automatic home directory creation later on, just issue:
# authconfig --enablemkhomedir --update

More info is in manual pages of authconfig or use authconfig --help

Kind regards, / S pozdravom,
Martin Štefany