[Freeipa-users] IPA, autofs, kerberos

Cal Sawyer cal-s at blue-bolt.com
Fri Dec 11 14:31:13 UTC 2015

Hi

Let me update that last post.  After setting authrequired=no in
/etc/autofs_ldap_auth.conf, automount comes right up on reboot

However, given CentOS6 clients using ipa-client-3.0.0-47.el6 and IPA
server 4.1.0, what is the highest /secure/ level i can achieve without
manually intervening?

autofs_ldap_auth.conf is currently

<autofs_ldap_sasl_conf
     usetls="yes"
     tlsrequired="no"
     authrequired="no"
     authtype="GSSAPI"
          clientprinc="host/ipa.bluebolt.local at BLUEBOLT.LOCAL"
/>

- cal sawyer