[Freeipa-users] Any recent guides for Postfix and IPA integration?

Ranbir m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Fri Dec 11 20:29:19 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I want to integrate my Postfix server with IPA. I've found a couple of
documents on how this can be done, but they don't accomplish the feat
the same way (they're also not discussing the exact same end goal). I'm
left wondering how exactly to integrate IPA and Postfix.

For reference:

https://www.dalemacartney.com/2013/03/14/deploying
-postfix-with-ldap-freeipa-virtual-aliases-and-kerberos-authentication/

http://www.freeipa.org/page/%28DRAFT%29_HA_mail_services_with_FreeIPA,_
postfix,_dovecot,_amavisd-new,_clamd_and_PLAIN/GSSAPI_SSO

Is there anything more recent out there or are the above two docs still
good enough/applicable to IPA and postfix servers running on CentOS 7?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ranbir