[Freeipa-users] otpd heavy load?

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Mon Dec 14 15:35:38 UTC 2015

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015, Janelle wrote:
>libverto-tevent-0.2.5-4.el7.x86_64
>libverto-0.2.5-4.el7.x86_64
>
>Patching problem perhaps?
Can you install debuginfo for krb5 and ipa? And then install  ltrace?

I would go with these tools:
 - once ipa-otpd recreates its high resource usage, run 'pstack <pid>'
   periodically to take few snapshots of its stacktraces
 - do 'ltrace -s 256 -S -ttt -T -r -p <pid>'

Save the reports you'd get, and make them available to us. They will be
big enough, so avoid sending it to the list, send privately.

>On 12/10/15 10:49 AM, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
>>Please provide the output of the 'rpm -qa libverto*' command.
>>
>>On Thu, 2015-12-10 at 10:13 -0800, Janelle wrote:
>>>RHEL 7.1

>--

/ Alexander Bokovoy