[Freeipa-users] unable to effectively delete a replica agreement

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Fri Dec 18 15:59:56 UTC 2015

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 03:45:33PM +0100, Karl Forner wrote:
> I am running a master freeIPA called "ipa" in an adelton/freeipa-server
> (freeIPA 4.1.4).
> I am able to create a replica server "ipa2", still in an
> adelton/freeipa-server.

I should mention that I failed to see the cause of the issues when
we discussed it with Karl in

	https://github.com/adelton/docker-freeipa/issues/40

and at the same time I don't see anything container-specific in what
he attempts to do -- therefore I've asked him to bring the issue
to this forum.

--
Jan Pazdziora
Senior Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat