[Freeipa-users] ipa-replica-prepare error: Profile caIPAserviceCert Not Found

Fraser Tweedale ftweedal at redhat.com
Tue Dec 22 11:03:35 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:06:55AM +0100, Karl Forner wrote:
> Hi Fraser,
> The ipa-replica-prepare ran in a adelton/freeipa-server:lastest-systemd
> docker, which I think is based on fedora 23 and contains freeIPA v 4.2.3.
> I can try to patch it, but I'm really not used to fedora, and moreover
> there's a debian/docker bug that prevents me from building the docker image
> on my computers.
>
> Thanks,
> Karl

OK, fair enough.  A couple of follow-up questions:

- Is the issue always reproducible or only some of the time?

- Are you running replica-prepare immediately after starting the
  container?  Does the issue still occur after waiting a while?

If you attach your /var/log/pki/pki-tomcat/ca/debug log it will help
pinpoint the cause and confirm/deny whether the existing patch will
fix it.

Cheers,
Fraser