[Freeipa-users] Samba Authentication progres

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:06:15 UTC 2015

He Alexander!

I saw your post some time form some time ago on your G+ page and I see
you guys are really making a lot of progres, there is a lot todo, but
it's great, really!

What you say is right, but I thought this was fixed by the newer SSSD
package from 1.12.2+ or so, need to check that out.

For the moment I cannot move to CentOS for this machine, I can
actually add another VM for Samba with CentOS, but also here I had an
issue in the past, CentOS 7 and IPA 4.

Which version should be working, so Distro (I prefer CentOS), IPA,
SSSD and Samba ?

If I know those, I can fire another test in minutes :)

Thanks and have a great new year ! (With MIT!)

Matt