[Freeipa-users] IPA-adtrust and addition of replicas

William william at firstyear.id.au
Sun Feb 1 04:38:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a single master instance of IPA 3.3.5 at the moment. I have
configured this with IPA adtrust and run the adtrust preparation. I am
about to add a second replica.

The documentation[0][1] doesn't really go into what happens in this
circumstance. Do I need to make any configuration on the replica once I
have installed it? Or does the replica information file hint to the
ipa-replica-installer that adtrust components must be configured? IE can
my new replica act as a trust master, and will it correctly update
attributes such as iPAntpassword?

Sincerely,

William

[0] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V3/MultipleTrustServers