[Freeipa-users] Real-time replication status (RFE)?

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Thu Feb 5 13:41:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm looking for an easy way to validate that all replication agreements are functioning correctly between all of my IPA masters and replicas.  I am aware that I can run 'ipa-replica-manage list -v' from each IPA master, but I was looking for something more centralized that could give me a replication health report for all masters/replicas.  Ideally, this type of feature would be exposed in the UI and would also include information or insight into the status of any IPA <-> AD trust relationships.

Am I missing a feature that already exists?  If not, is there something like this on the IPA roadmap?

Cheers,

Josh