[Freeipa-users] Remove password exiration after useradd

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:57:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank, this brought me further.

I don't see that attribute while kinit as admin.

When I use an ldap editor and login ad DM on my full cn domain I can
get into kerberos => My DN => cn=global policy. When when I set the
krbMaxPwdLife very high this doesn't matter, I need to higher up the
first calcuation...

I need the global kerberos calculation time for that, but where is it located ?

That would solve my issue for sure!