[Freeipa-users] one way AD trust relationship

Nicolas Zin nicolas.zin at savoirfairelinux.com
Thu Feb 5 16:00:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

is it possible to create a one way AD trust relationship with FreeIPA/IDM 3.3?

- From Windows I created an incoming one-way trust relationship, with a trust-secret
- on Linux I use the trust-secret with ipa: ipa trust-add --type=ad ipawindows.mtl.sfl --trust-secret

everything seems to be fine, but when I try
kinit Administrator at ipawindows.mtl.sfl
kinit: KDC reply did not match expectations while getting initial credentials

I tried others ways, but I wonder if it is possible to have a one-way trust relationship?

Thanks for your help!

Nicolas Zin
nicolas.zin at savoirfairelinux.com
Ligne directe: 514-276-5468 poste 135