[Freeipa-users] User certificates with FreeIPA and another question.

Christopher Young mexigabacho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 23:53:14 UTC 2015

Obvious next question:  Any plans to implement that functionality or advice
on how one might get some level of functionality for this?  Would it be
possible to create another command-line based openssl CA that could issue
these but using IPA as the root CA for those?

I'm just trying to provide a solution for situations where we would like to
utilize client/user cert authentication for situations like secure apache
directory access as well as user VPN certificates.  Any advise or ideas are
great appreciated.

Thanks again!