[Freeipa-users] error install replication

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Sun Feb 8 13:46:36 UTC 2015

On 02/08/2015 08:35 AM, alireza baghery wrote:
> iptables and firewalls stop
> and on both server execute nslookup ipasrv and nslookup replica
> output successfully

Please reply on the list.

Next thing I would check if the SSH command actually makes it from
replica to master by monitoring SSH logs.
If it does not (which I think the case) then it is still a DNS problem.
Can you please check that both servers actually resolve each other's
name to the same IP address?