[Freeipa-users] User certificates with FreeIPA and another question.

Christopher Young mexigabacho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 19:24:12 UTC 2015

I actually think I can get this going at this time if I can just figure out
how to submit a subca csr to dogtag, sign it, and acquire it.
Documentation on that seems to be hard to come by, but I'm digging to avoid
eating up this thread (and trying to RTFM where possible).  I still stand
by my request for consulting time if anyone has more intimate knowledge,
however if someone can point me in the best direction for getting a openssl
based subca's csr submitted, signed, acquired, I think I can get the rest
going.  Your help would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Chris