[Freeipa-users] ad relation with winsync

Nicolas Zin nicolas.zin at savoirfairelinux.com
Wed Feb 11 08:06:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

I now try to establish a winsync relation with a Windows 2008R2.
I installed IDM 3.3 on RHEL7.

When I try to create the replication:
ipa-replica-manage connect --winsync --binddb cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=company,dc=com --bindpwd <passwd> --passsync whatever --cacert /etc/openssl/cacerets/adRootCa.crt dc.company.com
Directory Manager password: ********

Added CA certificate /etc/openldap/cacerts/adRootCA.crt to certificate database for srv7idm2.ipa.company.com
ipa: INFO: Failed to connect to AD srever dc.company.com
ipa: INFO: The error was: {'info': 'TLS error -8157:Certificate extension not found','desc': 'Connect error'}
Failed to setup winsync replication

Do you have an idea, what's wrong?
Also is it possible to point to port 636 instead?

Notes:
- On the windows side, ssl has been activated (with pain) and ldp.exe manage to connect via ssl on the 636 port correctly (so the certificate is in place). I don't know how to check it is working properly on port 389, i.e. START_TLS works
- I checked that the 2 box have the same time (ntp)
- I nearly manage to make it working once, but I got another error during replication

Nicolas Zin
nicolas.zin at savoirfairelinux.com
Ligne directe: 514-276-5468 poste 135

Fax : 514-276-5465