[Freeipa-users] No LDAPS for dirsrv

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at codecenter.fi
Tue Feb 17 16:26:39 UTC 2015

Hi!

As I wrote earlier we are having some serious problems with IPA right now.
dirsrv seems to hang every 15 minutes or so, but that's another post.

It seems that slapd/dirsrv is now only listening on port 389 for LDAP and
socket for LDAPI requests. Any idea what could have caused previously
available LDAPS port 636 to disappear?

Looking at the logs before this whole ordeal started port 636 was also in
use.

After the latest upgrade I have re-enabled port 389 manually because it's
used by some apps, but disabling it also doesn't bring back port 636.

Best regards,
Thomas