[Freeipa-users] No LDAPS for dirsrv

Chris Mohler cmohler at oberlin.edu
Tue Feb 17 18:13:16 UTC 2015

I would agree with Rob, entropy is likely not one of your root issues.

It may still do you good to have a bit more as it can cause system
slowdown during SSL generation loads.

It's really up to you how you go about generating entropy.
Here is a link with some suggestions
http://log.amitshah.net/2013/01/about-random-numbers-and-virtual-machines/

I would suggest you just
yum install haveged