[Freeipa-users] ad relation with winsync

Nicolas Zin nicolas.zin at savoirfairelinux.com
Wed Feb 18 08:13:46 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm back with my winsync replication.
The replication process works fine, but whenI specify "OU=Linux,DC=mycompany,DC=com" where 2 users have been created, nothing is replicated.
btw this is a big AD (90k objects). is it a problem? (idrange for example)

If I replicate "cn=Users,DC=company,DC=com" I have users replicated. but I'm not sure that all are replicated.