[Freeipa-users] multi-tenancy status

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 19:55:12 UTC 2015

Rob Verduijn wrote:
> Now that sounds like an interesting project  :-)
>
> besides the following links any other places where I can read up about it ?
> https://fedorahosted.org/ipsilon/
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/Web_App_Authentication
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_provider
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_Assertion_Markup_Language

For more details on SAML2 than you'll even want, see
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/security/FrontPage

mod_auth_mellon is an SP for Apache that is compatible with Ipsilon.
There is also https://shibboleth.net/

Devs hang out in #ipsilon on freenode

Ipsilon will be one of the changes in F-22:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/22/ChangeSet#Ipsilon

A test day is planned for March 12 (assuming approved by FESCO).

rob