[Freeipa-users] Web UI plugins or other extensions

Hugh hugh at psychopig.com
Wed Feb 25 08:12:53 UTC 2015

All,

We're running ipa-server-3.0.0-42/389-ds-base-1.2.11.15-48 on CentOS
6.5. We've set up synching between our IPA and AD and that seems to be
working. What we'd like to do now is allow admins when they're creating
users in IPA to be able to set those users up for synching to AD with
the web UI without having to drop to the command line or edit LDAP
directly. As you know, in order to synch from IPA->AD, you need to add
the ntuser objectclass and the ntUserDomainId and ntUserCreateNewAccount
attributes. However, those attributes/class are not in the web UI by
defauly and from what I can see, our version of ipa-server/DS does not
have support for web UI plugins. Is that true? Is there any way to be
able to set a user to be synched via the web UI?

Thanks,

Hugh