Re: [Freeipa-users] multi-tenancy status

On 02/24/2015 12:34 PM, Rob Verduijn wrote:
Hello,

I'm interested in setting up ipa with multiple tenancies.

However I can only find this document about the subject:

What is the status of the implementation of  multiple tenancies.

Unscheduled.
Too much work to implement as proposed.
We will go with IPA to IPA trusts and SAML based federation (project Ipsilon) first.

Cheers
Rob Verduijn

--
Thank you,