[Freeipa-users] ipa / sudoers on centos 6.3 client

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Fri Jan 2 19:14:57 UTC 2015

On 01/02/2015 12:12 PM, Craig White wrote:

> [...]

I think 6.3 is the last version where SUDO integration with SSSD does
not work out of box.
You would need to configure SUDO independently from SSSD in the old way
using direct LDAP connection.
AFAIR the configurtion is in the sudo-ldap.conf.

Find the RHEL 6.3 manual online. I think the doc is correct except that
it mentions ldap.conf instead of sudo-ldap.
Sorry if the names above are not spelled right (may be it is sudo_ldap
or something like), I was writing from the top of my head.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio