[Freeipa-users] ipa / sudoers on centos 6.3 client

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at redhat.com
Sat Jan 3 17:20:46 UTC 2015

On (02/01/15 22:13), William Muriithi wrote:
>‎Hi,
>
>I also think you will have to update to rhel 6.6 if you want to use sssd for sudo. If updating to 6.6 is not a problem, this would be least painful.

>This will work only for rhel 6.6. Add ldap between files and sss if you wouldn't be using 6.6

It would worh with CentOS 6.4+
just configuration in sssd.conf would be different.

CentOS 6.4 and 6.5 *does not have* native sudo ipa provider,
but it is possible to configure sssd with ldap provider (more complicated).

CentOS 6.6 *has* native sudo ipa provider.

The best way hot to configure sssd <-> sudo is to follow instructions
in the manual page sssd-sudo.

LS