[Freeipa-users] how can i configure solaris 10 sparc and x86 as ipa clients

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:31:25 UTC 2015

HI

Thanks for the information. When i run ipa-advise, i am getting below
output, which advice i need to choose. all of them are pointing to linux
based

[root at kwtpocpbis01 ~]# ipa-advise
List of available advices
    config-fedora-authconfig             : Authconfig instructions for
                                           configuring Fedora 18/19 client
with
                                           IPA server without use of SSSD.
    config-freebsd-nss-pam-ldapd         : Instructions for configuring a
                                           FreeBSD system with
nss-pam-ldapd.
    config-generic-linux-nss-pam-ldapd   : Instructions for configuring a
system
                                           with nss-pam-ldapd. This set of
                                           instructions is targeted for
linux
                                           systems that do not include the
                                           authconfig utility.
    config-generic-linux-sssd-before-1-9 : Instructions for configuring a
system
                                           with an old version of SSSD
(1.5-1.8)
                                           as a FreeIPA client. This set of
                                           instructions is targeted for
linux
                                           systems that do not include the
                                           authconfig utility.
    config-redhat-nss-ldap               : Instructions for configuring a
system
                                           with nss-ldap as a FreeIPA
client.
                                           This set of instructions is
targeted
                                           for platforms that include the
                                           authconfig utility, which are
all Red
                                           Hat based platforms.
    config-redhat-nss-pam-ldapd          : Instructions for configuring a
system
                                           with nss-pam-ldapd as a FreeIPA
                                           client. This set of instructions
is
                                           targeted for platforms that
include
                                           the authconfig utility, which
are all
                                           Red Hat based platforms.
    config-redhat-sssd-before-1-9        : Instructions for configuring a
system
                                           with an old version of SSSD
(1.5-1.8)
                                           as a FreeIPA client. This set of