[Freeipa-users] ipa host-add and service add command to add solaris 10

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:44:44 UTC 2015

HI

thanks for the replay.

i was trying for keytab and getting below error.

[root at kwtpocpbis01 ~]# ipa-getkeytab -s kwtpocpbis01.solipa.local -p
host/kwttestsolaris10.solipa.local -k /tmp/krb5.keytab -e des-cbc-crc
Operation failed! All enctypes provided are unsupported

my krb5.conf looks like below:

[libdefaults]
 default_realm = SOLIPA.LOCAL
 dns_lookup_realm = false
 dns_lookup_kdc = true
 rdns = false
 ticket_lifetime = 24h
 forwardable = yes
 default_ccache_name = KEYRING:persistent:%{uid}
 allow_weak_crypto = true

what will be issue with my command?

Regards,
Ben