[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA Planet - blog aggregator - as alive!

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 11:17:55 UTC 2015

Hello all,

With increasing number of blogs and articles about FreeIPA, it is sometimes
difficult to keep track of all of them.

To help you - users interested in the FreeIPA project - we started a brand new
FreeIPA Planet blog aggregator:

http://planet.freeipa.org/

On this page, you can periodically check for new articles from various blogs
related to the FreeIPA project or simply add the aggregated feed to your
favorite RSS reader!

Now comes the fun part. While the initial Planet incarnation already contains a
decent list of sources, mostly blogs of FreeIPA developers, we would also like
adding *your* FreeIPA related blogs to the list! Please just send as a link to
the RSS feed of your blog (or rather category/tag devoted to the FreeIPA
project) and we will add it to the list.

Enjoy!

--
Martin Kosek <mkosek at redhat.com>
Supervisor, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team