[Freeipa-users] Configure also-notify for freeipa DNS zones

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Fri Jan 9 11:23:05 UTC 2015

On 8.1.2015 18:54, Baird, Josh wrote:
> I should also note that adding "also-notify { 1.2.3.4; };" to /etc/named.conf on the IPA server does not actually trigger notifys for whatever reason.

AFAIK also-notify specification in options {} section is not supported by
bind-dyndb-ldap.

Feel free to open feature request here:
https://fedorahosted.org/bind-dyndb-ldap/newticket

If you are RHEL customer then please contact your support representative, too.

Have a nice day!

Petr^2 Spacek

--
Petr^2 Spacek