[Freeipa-users] Replica Server's ipactl does not control named after reinstallation

Sina Owolabi notify.sina at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 09:41:20 UTC 2015

I've run ipa-dns-install after the fact now, and named is setup.
Strange, it used to work without me having to do this manually
(whenever I needed to take down a replica).
However when I ran dnsconfig-mod on the new replica, I get:

 ipa dnsconfig-mod
ipa: ERROR: cert validation failed for
"CN=services01.mydom.com,O=MYDOM.COM" ((SEC_ERROR_UNTRUSTED_ISSUER)
Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user.)
ipa: ERROR: cert validation failed for
"CN=services.mydom.com,O=MYDOM.COM" ((SEC_ERROR_UNTRUSTED_ISSUER)
Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user.)
ipa: ERROR: cannot connect to Gettext('any of the configured servers',
domain='ipa', localedir=None): https://services01.mydom.com/ipa/xml,
https://services.mydom.com/ipa/xml