[Freeipa-users] Replica Server's ipactl does not control named after reinstallation

Sina Owolabi notify.sina at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 22:47:49 UTC 2015

Yes, I've had this installed more than three years, and I upgrade from time
to time, not frequently because I don't want to break anything. I just did
an upgrade to the latest RHEL version about a week ago, when the replica
started acting up. Directory services would hang indefinitely, and nothing
else would function. So I took it down and reinstalled ipa and resynced.
Is there a fix I can apply?