[Freeipa-users] Promoting ipa 4.1 on Centos 7 replica to master

Rui Gomes rgomes at rvx.is
Thu Jan 15 15:56:34 UTC 2015

Hello Guys,

I been seeing planting of email about promoting replicas to masters but does articles do not seem to apply to ipa 4.1/centos 7 combo.

I had a ipa 3.0 master on centos 6.4 that died recently(I can still access the file system), and I would like to promote my 4.1 replica to the master.

I tried:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Promote_CA_to_Renewal_and_CRL_Master

and:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/FreeIPA_Guide/promoting-replica.html

But they don't seem relevant to that specific setup, centos 7/ipa 4.1 can you guys give me some pointer how can I get my 4.1 replica to master?

Regards
Rui Gomes