[Freeipa-users] Automount and home directory creation

Baird, Josh jbaird at follett.com
Wed Jan 21 14:09:45 UTC 2015

The RHEL6/7 manuals say this:

Use a remote user who has limited permissions to create home directories and mount the share
on the IdM server as that user. Since the IdM server runs as an httpd process, it is possible to
use sudo or a similar program to grant limited access to the IdM server to create home
directories on the NFS server.

I suppose this may be one option that is worth investigating.

Thanks,

Josh