[Freeipa-users] Creating Home directories still presents as -sh-4.1$ after changing oddjob mask

Sina Owolabi notify.sina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:12:52 UTC 2015

Hi
And thanks for the replies..
The default bash files are represented in the user's home:
[root at node5 ~]# ls -la /home/sina/
total 24
drwx------. 2 sina sina 4096 Jan 22 09:24 .
drwxr-xr-x. 8 root root 4096 Jan 22 09:23 ..
-rw-------. 1 sina sina    5 Jan 22 09:24 .bash_history
-rw-------. 1 sina sina   18 Jan 22 09:23 .bash_logout
-rw-------. 1 sina sina  176 Jan 22 09:23 .bash_profile
-rw-------. 1 sina sina  124 Jan 22 09:23 .bashrc

And yes, it does ask for a password if I try to login as another
non-priviledged user.
[root at node5 ~]# su - hofozor
-sh-4.1$ su - sina
Password: