[Freeipa-users] 2012r2 AD and RHEL 7.1 IPA compatibility

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Jan 29 23:19:53 UTC 2015

Where is this at? ie is the above a supported configuration?

So will passync and winsync work OK?

Will trusts?

Will they work together?   So ideally I'd like to use winsync and passsync to provision users from AD to IPA. Then in specific low security situations use trusts to grant access.     So for low security instances eg a user on a windows or linux desktop can login with one password.

However for high level security I want to have permissions only granted/grantable in IPA.  So an admin to say the HR database server cannot login with a trust from IPA they have to be in a user group setup in IPA only.

regards

Steven