[Freeipa-users] error after change cert

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 15:44:40 UTC 2015

barrykfl at gmail.com wrote:
> Do u meant this :
>
> i already add the cert to nss and even \etc\ipa\ ca.cert repalced
>

> [root@(LIVE) slapd-Wwww-COM]$   certutil -d /etc/pki/nssdb  -L
>
> Certificate Nickname                                         Trust
> Attributes
>
> SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI
>
> COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA                CT,C,C
> IPA CA                                                       CT,C,C
> COMODO RSA Certification Authority                           CT,C,C

This has no relationship to the error you're seeing. This database is
not used by either Apache or 389-ds.

NSS uses nicknames to reference a given certificate. This nickname needs
to exist in it's database. I'm guessing that you changed the database,
and therefore the nickname in the database, without also updating the
server configuration with this new nickname.

rob