[Freeipa-users] IPA replica without CA, how to become CA

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:10:49 UTC 2015

Hi Rob,

OK, I had difficulties with that and try it.

What I actually did is:

Turned off IPA1 (to act it like a dead one) and removed it from ipa2.

Now when I install a new replica with ipa2 as it's master/source I get
complains there is no CA. So my ipa2 needs to become ca in some way.

I need to check but I thought I did what you said which didn't work...
I need to debug it an report you this evening.

Thanks,

Matt