[Freeipa-users] Trace / Debug LDAP queries from 3rd Party Tools against FreeIPA Server

Christopher Lamb christopher.lamb at ch.ibm.com
Tue Jul 7 15:39:47 UTC 2015

Hi All

Is there any way on the FreeIPA side to log / debug / trace the LDAP
queries made by 3rd Party Tools against a FreeIPA Server?

In another thread we are trying to solve some problems with integration of
JIRA to FreeIPA. I think if I can see the exact LDAP queries JIRA is making
against FreeIPA, then we will be well on the road to finding out what is
going wrong / needs to be changed.

I will be asking a similar question to Atlassian support for LDAP logging
on the JIRA side (there I already have partial success, but am not seeing
everything I want to see).

Cheers

Chris