[Freeipa-users] Multiple CA certificates

Joseph, Matthew (EXP) matthew.joseph at lmco.com
Thu Jul 9 11:25:20 UTC 2015

Hello,

We are currently in the process of replacing our IdM 3.x server with 4.x.
There are going to be some major directory changes during the upgrade so I need to keep both the old and new IdM servers up and running separately.

Part of our configuration is using the password sync between IdM and Active Directory.

I can't find any information on this so I figured I'd ask you guys to see if anyone has done this before.
Can I have two CA certificates from 2 IdM servers installed on the Active Directory server? And will this cause any issues with our password sync?

Thanks,

Matt