[Freeipa-users] Announcing FreeIPA 4.2.0

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Fri Jul 10 12:40:58 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 10:26:11AM +0200, Petr Vobornik wrote:
> The FreeIPA team is proud to announce FreeIPA v4.2.0 release!
>
> It can be downloaded from http://www.freeipa.org/page/Downloads. The builds
> for Fedora 22 and Fedora Rawhide will be available in the official COPR
> repository <https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mkosek/freeipa-4.2/>.

Any ETA about the availability of the Fedora 22 bits? I can see

	https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mkosek/freeipa-4.2/build/103134/

succeeded but when I try to install with that repo enabled on my
Fedora 22, I don't get the 4.2.0 packages.

--
Jan Pazdziora
Senior Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat