[Freeipa-users] AD users not visible in FreeIPA mapped group

Angelo Pantano ghilteras at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 06:25:25 UTC 2015

I have the same entry there, my question is that I don't understand why it
doesn't it give me any visibility of the AD users mapped in that group, I
mean I just see that entry, but what's that supposed to do? It doesn't
really change anything with or without, I am missing the supposed value of
having the AD users mapped in a FreeIPA posix group.

I was expecting to see the AD users in that group, but I got nothing.. I'm
a bit confused