[Freeipa-users] AD users not visible in FreeIPA mapped group

Angelo Pantano ghilteras at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:09:42 UTC 2015

SSSD is able to evaluate group membership, but if for instance I create a
view for my user and I add a ssh public key I can only use it to login
passwordless in the IPA server, not on an IPA client. The password still
works, but I see nothing in the sssd logs that explains why the pubkey was
rejected on the IPA client. Could be that the client is not really aware
that there is a view override? I thought that the external mapping would
facilitate this..