[Freeipa-users] Is there any delay after applied rules to user?

Dewangga Bachrul Alam dewanggaba at xtremenitro.org
Fri Jul 31 02:19:30 UTC 2015

Hello!

Sorry for making you confused.

The main problem is the cache on ipa server/client. How long the cache
remain active and refresh with correct policy/rules.

Whenever I set the sudo rules, modify another configuration (policy,
etc), it's always have delay.

And until now, the global_policy still didn't use correct configuration.
It's still using min 0, max 0 configuration (I set this policy
yesterday, and was revert it back to min 1 max 90 on yesterday too)

Any hints?