[Freeipa-users] vSphere and freeIPA

Rees reesb at hushmail.com
Thu Jun 4 04:15:36 UTC 2015

If I applied the original vsphere_groupmod.ldif (with the %regsub()) is
there anything special I have to do to reapply the modification?

When I attempt to apply this ldif i just get an error message telling me
"type or value exists" and then when I run the steps you have, (creating
users, groups, assigning them to the group and then doing the search) i
don't get the uniqueMember attribute.
Only after I remove all but one users from the group does the ldapsearch
returns a uniqueMember attribute.

Cheers,

Rees