[Freeipa-users] AD trust problem

Alexander Frolushkin Alexander.Frolushkin at megafon.ru
Fri Jun 5 10:57:32 UTC 2015

1. Thank you for this information, but "offline domain" this is only a correlation fact - real problem is that a number of user groups of AD account missing.

2. sssd in debug mode showing only Doman Users group on hbac stage.

Am I understanding correctly that currently on ipa server there is no way to check trusts or AD servers connectivity? Because it seems like problem is site-related, only servers in two regions have problem with AD user groups...

WBR,
Alexander Frolushkin