[Freeipa-users] Successful Install on VB...

James Benson James.Benson at utsa.edu
Fri Jun 5 19:50:22 UTC 2015

Dear all,
I recently install Fedora Server 22 on a virtualbox with the ethernet
bridged (can successfully ping it, ssh, etc) and I can do a kinit admin
and ipa user-add as the instructions detail in the next steps, however,
I cannot access the webui.  Has anyone else ran into this issue? I've
tried to check the services, however, they don't seem to want to start
(no errors, just don't see them in the service status menu)  Any help
would be great as I would greatly like to use the website over commands
if possible.

Thank you,

James