[Freeipa-users] Replication seems to begin but failed after 127 seconds ...

thierry bordaz tbordaz at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 08:25:04 UTC 2015

Hello James,

The fact that the master is more powerfull than the replica increase the
possibility to hit that bug.
The bug fix is on the master side. The master is made smarter to adapt
its replication flow to the speed of the consumer.
The bug is fixed in 389-ds-base-1.3.3.1-10.el7 and
389-ds-base-1.2.11.15-56.el6.

What is the current version of your master ?

thanks
thierry