[Freeipa-users] LDAP authentication for JIRA using FreeIPA

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 10:11:50 UTC 2015

Cool, I am glad you made this working. BTW, would any of you mind volunteering
and helping the FreeIPA community with contributing a HOWTO article on "how to
configure FreeIPA and Jira"? It is still missing in FreeIPA.org wiki.

All we have right now is the link to this discussion, that Petr Spacek added to
http://www.freeipa.org/page/HowTos#Web_Services

It would be really nice to also have a real page that others can follow and use.

Thank you!
Martin