[Freeipa-users] ssh known hosts gets recreated on client

Cory Carlton cory at pithoslabs.com
Wed Jun 10 12:55:18 UTC 2015

I feel this is a User ssh file issue not a sssd when sshing.
the client is seeing its a different key exchange with the same IP it once
knew about, the known_hosts file on the client machine (and user) in the
.ssh folder need to be updated or wiped clean.

If you edit on the client machine /home/USER/.ssh/known_hosts delete the IP
line.