[Freeipa-users] replication conflicts

thierry bordaz tbordaz at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 09:45:37 UTC 2015

On 06/17/2015 11:22 AM, Alexander Frolushkin wrote:

> This was a usual "ipa-replica-install --setup-ca --setup-dns" and
> after that ipa-adtrust-install.
>
> No DEL found:
>
> # grep "cn=System: Manage Host
> Keytab,cn=permissions,cn=pbac,dc=unix,dc=megafon,dc=ru" ./access
>
> [17/Jun/2015:10:08:01 +0600] conn=2 op=89 SRCH base="cn=System: Manage
> Host Keytab,cn=permissions,cn=pbac,dc=unix,dc=megafon,dc=ru" scope=0
> filter="(objectClass=*)" attrs="ipaPermRight ipaPermTargetFilter
> ipaPermBindRuleType ipaPermissionType cn objectClass memberOf member
> ipaPermTarget ipaPermDefaultAttr ipaPermLocation ipaPermIncludedAttr
> ipaPermExcludedAttr"
>
> [17/Jun/2015:10:08:01 +0600] conn=2 op=91 ADD dn="cn=System: Manage
> Host Keytab,cn=permissions,cn=pbac,dc=unix,dc=megafon,dc=ru"

There is something I miss. conn=2 op=91 was a direct update on replica26
(not replicated) because it received its own CSN=5580f3210000001a0000.
But it created a conflict entry, so at that time it existed the same
entry (the one created 20150408070720Z) . So the direct update should
have been rejected.

Would you check if the replicaID=26 is unique in the topology (list-ruv
for example) ?