[Freeipa-users] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: WG: Re: Haunted servers?

Christoph Kaminski christoph.kaminski at biotronik.com
Fri Jun 19 10:32:40 UTC 2015

> in the second search I don't see nsds50ruv attributes for dead
> entries, so the database ruv seems to be ok.

these are dead:

nscpentrywsi: nsDS5ReplicaBindDN:
krbprincipalname=ldap/ipa-2.mgmt.biotronik-h
 omemonitoring.int at HSO,cn=services,cn=accounts,dc=hso
nscpentrywsi: nsDS5ReplicaBindDN:
krbprincipalname=ldap/ipa-2.mgmt.testsystem-
 homemonitoring.int at HSO,cn=services,cn=accounts,dc=hso
nscpentrywsi: nsDS5ReplicaBindDN:
krbprincipalname=ldap/ipa-2.mgmt.datacenter-
 homemonitoring.int at HSO,cn=services,cn=accounts,dc=hso

> the first search is for the replication agreements and they keep
> info about the consumer ruv, used in replication session. you cannot
> modify these, but they are maintained in the dse.ldif, you could
> edit the dse.ldif when the server is stopped.

big thx, we try it and I let you know if it works!